EU-CONEXUS Call for sounds: let us hear you!
EU-CONEXUS is launching a call for sounds to make a sound creation which will be performed during the next EU-CONEXUS Festival.
To answer the call, record at least two sounds of 2 minutes maximum from the list below and send them by WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A funny anecdote, in your native language, that happened to you not long ago
- A music from your childhood or a traditional song
- Sound atmospheres (e.g. university campus, train station, coffee shop, family kitchen,local market, …)
- the voice of someone you love (without that person knowing she or he is being recorded)
- What you hear from your bedroom
- TV or radio sound
- The sound of an object (without saying what it is)
- A sound of your choice which is representative of your country.
La Rochelle Université will collect all the sounds and turn them into a unique European sound creation.