Creating content and teaching in the new pilot initiative
Micro-credentials in Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability
Responding to the European Union´s actions towards micro-credentials, EU-CONEXUS will pilot a new academic offer which consists of small learning units and will form the core of our new initiative for Bachelor students: Micro-credentials in Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability (hereinafter SmUCS).
This initiative aims at guiding students to achieve specific abilities/ skills required in the labour market and focuses on six sectors: European, University, Smart, Urban, Coastal and Sustainability. We are looking for enthusiastic professors/lecturers who want to create and teach content in one of the proposed thematic areas and to participate in the first pilot which will run 2024-2026.
- Unique opportunity to collaborate in the creation of a new leading European educational concept.
- Innovative training by the EU-CONEXUS Teaching Academy team of experts to design small learning units and apply innovative pedagogical methodologies (compulsory attendance, 30 hours in total).
- Enriching teaching portfolio and expanding the audience.
- Teaching mobilities in European universities.
- International networking.
Who can apply?
Professors/lecturers in one of the universities of EU-CONEXUS Alliance, with previous experience in the chosen thematic area(s) and C1 level of English.
How to apply:
Application form to the representative at their home universities.
Download the application here.
Applications welcome until 26th of May 2023 !
|La Rochelle Université||Nolween Quéré|
|Agricultural University of Athens||Stefanos Kalogirou|
|Catholic University of Valencia||Raquel Blave|
|Klaipeda University||Rasa Grigoliene|
|Universty of Zadar||Nedjelka Balic|
|Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest||Alexandru Aldea|
|South East Technical University||Orla O’Donova|
|University of Rostock||Suntje Ehmann|
|Frederick University||Byron Ioannou|