The new Erasmus+ project IamSTUDENT
The new Erasmus+ project IamSTUDENT: Building Student Identity for European University Alliances officially launched on 20 November and will end in August of 2026.
The project involves 8 partner universities:
- La Rochelle Université
- Agricultural University of Athens
- Catholic University of Valencia
- Klaipeda University
- University of Zadar
- Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest
- South East Technological University
- Frederick University
With additional support from 8 student organizations, 9 European Universities alliances and also the University of Rostock, the aim of the project is to:
- Understand how to Strengthen Student identity within European university alliances and take actionable steps in this direction;
- Organise Joint actions and events to promote inter-campus student activities and student collaboration;
- Promote inclusivity by Involving more students in the activities of the alliance and overcoming differences in language, possibility of travel, etc.;
- Create a European universities services for students roadmap;
- Exchange and replicate good practices among alliances through collective efforts and piloted actions.
EU Conexus governing board and the University of Rostock will be involved in the project and stay up to date with relevant advancements throughout the entire duration of the project.