EU-CONEXUS Annual call for cultural and artistic project proposals: Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability through arts and culture.
You are a student in one of EU-CONEXUS universities and you like arts and cultural projects? Then this call is for you!
EU-CONEXUS is launching its annual call for cultural and artistic project proposals enhancing Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability. Open to all students of all universities of EU-CONEXUS, this call seeks to identify and accompany one to two artistic projects per university which will promote EU-CONEXUS Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability identity. The projects will then be presented during the next EU-CONEXUS Festival.
Individually or in groups, students can submit projects of any kind of artistic disciplines:
- Visual arts (painting, drawing, design, photography, video, …)
- Performing arts (music, dance, drama)
Their project can take various formats as long as they match the expected duration as follow:
- Concert (up to 3 – 4 songs)
- Wandering (up to 15 – 20 minutes)
- Performance (up to 15 – 20 minutes)
- Reading (up to 15 – 20 minutes)
- Drama play (up to 15 – 20 minutes)
- Movie/documentary (up to 15 minutes)
After a national and European selection process, student(s) whose project have been selected will be invited to present or perform it during the next EU-CONEXUS Festival.