Students will develop interdisciplinary knowledge on the big global social, technical, economic and environmental challenges. EU‐CONEXUS will be the European University for top‐notch students with societal awareness.
- Opportunity to get European Student Card;
- Opportunity to get common European degrees and common European diplomas;
- Opportunity to be the part of joint research institutes;
- Participating in international projects;
- Development of multilingualism which will be promoted strongly by compulsory language trainings for mobility students;
- Advantages of European Student Vocational Training System;
- Comfortable digital learning environment;
- Participating in multicultural seminars, workshops, and study groups, research teams and laboratories where students will gain multicultural experiences by their daily contacts, cooperation and communication;
- EU‐CONEXUS development of synergies between partners and the industrial world, for students’ employment and for bridging the gap between industry and academical society;
- Participating in summer and/or winter schools – mobility actions to the students of partner institutions that are not directly involved in joint study programmes, to those who could not participate to student mobility during the academic year and to the students of other European or international universities;
- Using Virtual Library for educational resources.