Advanced Characterisation Methods
Learning outcomes/Expectations for the content:
- Isolation and Purification of secondary metabolites from bioactive samples.
- Dereplication techniques for searching novel natural products and metabolite identification.
- X-ray crystallography technics.
Visiting teaching staff are required to:
- Commit themselves to actively participating in the JMPMB course activities and bring concrete added value to the course and students.
- Carry out teaching, research, student tutoring activities, as described in the Call and agreed with the Course coordinating teacher.
- Provide recommendations for the assessment of learning outcomes for the part of the course conducted. If agreed, assist in the evaluation of students and their work.
- Contribute, after their visiting scholar activities, to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters programme, EU-CONEXUS alliance and JMPMB.
- Participate in Quality Assurance process.
EU-Conexus Joint Master Programme in Marine Biotechnology (JMPMB) – La Rochelle Université
Modality of teaching: