3NCWE Conference in Bucharest, 2024
EU-CONEXUS partners from UTCB are inviting the community of academics, researchers, practitioners and students to the Third National Conference on Wind Engineering (3NCWE) in Bucharest, Romania. The event will take place on 11-13 September, 2024.
This conference is co-organized by Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest, together with The Romanian Association of Wind Engineering – ARIV and the Faculty of Geography – University of Bucharest. Is it the perfect occasion to work together, boost collaboration and network with other community members within our Alliance.
- EU-CONEXUS researchers can participate through the Research Mobility Call
- A 2-page extended abstract must be submitted by 15 January, 2024 via the EasyChair platform
- The abstract must follow the template available on the website
- Willing authors may submit a full 12-page paper to be considered for publication in the Conference Proceedings
Conference topics include:
- Bluff body aerodynamics
- Codes, norms and standards
- Computational wind engineering
- Field monitoring, full scale and wind tunnel measurements
- Flow structure interactions
- Human comfort and built environment
- Loads due to hurricanes, tornadoes, and downbursts
- Local wind loads on roofing and cladding
- Pollution dispersion
- Stochastic modelling and simulation
- Sports aerodynamics
- Wind climate and the atmospheric boundary layer
- Wind energy
- Wind loads on structures
- Windborne debris · Wind energy resource assessment
- Wind disaster mitigation
- Wind and snow
To learn more, visit all the details here.
We look forward to meeting you!