EU-CONEXUS Virtual Race
Registration period: 29 March – 17 April 2021.
Running period: 8 April – 18 April 2021.
Registration will be open also during the Running period.
Registration is open and free for all students and staff members of EU-CONEXUS member universities and associated partners, that is: • LA ROCHELLE UNIVERSITÉ, FRANCE
- AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, GREECE
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
- KLAIPEDA UNIVERSITY, LITHUANIA
- LA UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE VALENCIA “SAN VICENTE MÁRTIR”, SPAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF ZADAR, CROATIA
- WATERFORD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, IRELAND
- UNIVERSITY OF ROSTOCK, GERMANY • FREDERICK UNIVERSITY, CYPRUS
In the registration form, let us know which EU-CONEXUS university you represent and who you are: Student; Staff; Other.
You can register for any of the 3 distances. For those of you who are beginners at running, we propose the shorter distances. For devoted running enthusiasts, go ahead and sign up for the advanced level:
- Beginner level = 4 kilometres
- Medium level = 7 kilometres
- Advanced level = 10 kilometres
HOW IT WORKS?
To participate in the race, it is necessary to use Strava app. Strava app will register your running time, and Runatica will use this data to put you in the race classification. In order to connect your Strava account to Runatica, use the button that will appear at the end of the Registration, following the instructions on the screen.
If you don’t have a Strava account yet, you can create one for free. Please note the app is necessary and essential to be able to participate in the race.
Step by step:
- Fill in the Registration form on the platform www.runatica.com,
- At the end of Registration process follow the instructions on the screen to connect your Strava account to Runatica,
- You will receive an email to confirm your successful registration for the event,
- Between 8 April – 18 April, go for the run whenever and wherever you want with Strava app activated on your phone. At the end of running, publish the results in Strava.
- The results will be automatically imported to Runatica and you will see your score in the classification on the event´s website
Optional: take a photo of yourself any day you run and tag us on Instagram @eu_conexus.