Signed the Memorandum of Understanding with the European Civil Engineering Education and Training Association
Last week, our alliance signed a Memorandum of Understanding for Research and Academic Cooperation with the European Civil Engineering Education and Training Association, EUCEET ~ http://www.euceet.eu/.
The signing took place at the 15th General Assembly of the EUCEET Association, hosted by the Polis University Albania.
The scope of this memorandum is to engage in discussions and exchange information on mutual academic goals in areas of common interest, such as – student mobility, joint academic programs, knowledge transfer, research collaborations.
The signing took place at the 15th General Assembly of the EUCEET Association, hosted by the Polis University in Albania.
On behalf of our EU-CONEXUS International Steering Committee, the Memorandum was signed by Mrs. Andreea Condurache – The coordinator of the International Relations Centre of UTCB!
At the Student mobility level, further activities may include:
- exchanges of undergraduate and graduate students
- visiting students’ programs
- summer schools
- study-abroad programs
- language trainings
- collaborative training of undergraduate and graduate students through joint academic programs (including dual-degree programs)
- co-supervision of doctoral theses (cotutelle).
- exchange of publications and other academic materials
- exchange of faculty members for teaching
- conferences, workshops and seminars.
- exchange of faculty members, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows
- development of joint research projects and programs
- collaborative scholarly publications.
We believe that this memorandum will be a stepping stone for our community and we are looking forward to the amazing experiences that will benefit our students and will broaden our range of academic opportunities!