EU-CONEXUS Roundtable on Port and University collaboration
On Tuesday June 29th 2021 from 11:00 to 12:30 CET, our European University is organising a roundtable with actors of the port industry of the EU-CONEXUS university territories. The theme of this online meeting is “Universities’ relations with ports: status, best practices and further development”.
This virtual roundtable is a first step to foster the collaboration between our Universities and stakeholders (ports) at the European level.
The event will be organised on zoom. The participants will be representatives of EU-CONEXUS alliance and stakeholders for the port economy.
NB: A following event (physical event if possible) will take place in La Rochelle (France) in the Autumn 2021 in order to build deeper this European network.
- Mr. Andrius Sutnikas, Head manager of Lithuanian Maritime Cluster and project manager of Klaipeda science and technology park
- Mrs. Hélène Voiland, Head of Human Resources, Atlantic Port of La Rochelle (France)
- Mr. Artūras Drungilas, Marketing and Corporate Affairs Director, Klaipeda State Seaport Authority (Lithuania)
- Mr. Juan Manuel Díez Orejas, Strategic Planning and Innovation Director, Valencia Port Authority (Spain)
- Mr. Djoni Stambuk, Assistant to General Manager for commercial affairs, port operations and marketing of Port of Zadar Authority (Croatia)
- Mr. Florin Laurențiu Chirilă, Technical Director, Port of Constanta (Romania)
Venue: Tuesday, June 29th / 11:00 am – 12:30 pm CET (Paris time) / Online event
For more information, please contact Marie Pons, coordinator of socio-economic relations: firstname.lastname@example.org