Klaipeda University professor was invited to be a guest editor for JMSE Special Issue (Invitation for manuscript submissions)
Klaipeda University prof. habil. dr Sergejus Lebedevas, from Department of Marine Engineering, Faculty of Marine Technology and Natural Sciences was invited to be a guest editor for JMSE | Special Issue : Decarbonization of Ship Power Plants.
The Special Issue is focused on a broad presentation of the results of scientific research, design- technological and regulatory decisions related to:
- Application of Alternative Marine Fuels;
- Decarbonization Technologies for a Ship Power Plants;
- Energy Efficiency Analysis of a Ships Cogeneration Systems;
- Parametric Analysis of a Energy Efficiency;
- Ecological Parameters of Ships Combined Power Systems.
This special issue is now open for submission. Deadline for manuscript submissions: 10 May 2021.
More information available at: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jmse/special_issues/decarbonization_ship